GVA Partners Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer jobs vacancy Nigeria 2013
Job Title: Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting major components of the company’s Middleware platform. He/she will be involved in the development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards.
- Develops code for system changes or new modules according to specifications and standards
- Reviewing code, identifying and resolving defects reported in DEV, QA, SIT, and UAT cycles (and/or ability to program software modules in these same cycles)
- Performs production support and troubleshooting and maintenance (defect resolution)
- Support existing Middleware Integration and Backend systems.
- Prepares and executes accurate unit test plans, test data, and test modules and scripts
- Documents code changes and unit test results per Best Practices.
- Multi-tasking, working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive BPEL development experience
- Proven experience managing technology projects
- Experience in Oracle SOA Fusion Suite, Java/J2EE, BPEL,
- Enterprise Service Bus, Web Services standards, XSL/XSLT processes, XML, XML Schemas, JDeveloper, SOAP, and WSDL’s with corporate perspective.
- Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle
- Experience with SOA governance is a plus
- Experience with all Adapters as part of Fusion suite.
- Experience integrating various systems using Fusion as Middleware.
- Extensive technical and functional understanding of Fusion out-of-the box offerings.
- 5 years experience with requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of integration solutions using Fusion Middleware with experience in Test-driven development.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2013
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Please, State The Position You Are Applying For In The Subject Field Of The Mail.