DataFlo Global Solutions Recruits Web Developer/Front End Developer Nigeria 2013
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Web Developer/Front End Developer
- Do you enjoy every part of building software for the web?
- Do you instantly dig into the source to find out how they made it work, when you discover something new on a website you use?
- Do you love building things that are fast without whizzing all over the screen? You think JS can improve user experience without replacing the entire front end. You love solving hard problems with elegant practical code. You love the challenge of being one of a cadre of UI-savvy experts amidst an organisation that’s 50% back-end developers.
- If you strive to create maintainable, modular code in every area of the system and if you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty with some backend plumbing when required, this is the job you’ve been looking for.
- Work with a team of talented developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web apps.
- Invent and prototype new features and interactions, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Improve the modularity and architecture of our existing front-end code, reducing duplication and improving developer efficiency.
- Drive the implementation of new web technologies which improve our ability to build great products
- Design and implementation of web applications, specialising in the user interface of the product
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability
- Liaise with the UI designers on design and implementation of interfaces
- Provide time and size estimates for project tasks
Education/ Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Strong software design and object oriented coding skills
- Experience building Ajaxified web apps
- Excitement for the latest trends in web applications
- Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to learn more about new languages and frameworks
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications.
- Some experience with backend technologies for web applications.
- Solid software design skills and experience with automated UI testing.
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in user interface design.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- 2 – 6 years in a professional front-end centric web development role
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2013
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates Should
Click Here To Apply Online