DataFlo Global Solutions Recruits Senior .NET Developer Nigeria 2013
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer (DFPRG0001)
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior ASP.NET/VB.NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems.
- Build new systems with .NET (2.0, 3.0, 4.0) / ASP.NET / VB.NET / SQL Server 2008 / WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Education/Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- 2(+) years experience as a developer
- 2(+) years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET.
- 2(+) years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred) + Oracle Database.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance. Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Must be able to develop solution based on functional specification
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Able to integrate third party products
- Experience deploying and configuring .Net applications on servers a must
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Experience using reporting systems like Crystal report or DevExpress
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment working with local and remote teams
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2013
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates Should
Click Here To Apply Online