Project Secretary jobs at Women’s Health and Action Research Centre Nigeria 2013
The Women’s Health and Action Research Centre is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Project Secretary
Location: Benin, Edo
- The position holder will handle all typesetting and some graphic designs in the centre. She/he will be responsible for typesetting the centre’s journal and design of newsletter, brochures, fliers etc.
- The objective of this office is to ensure that WHARC’s typesetting work and graphic work are handled professionally and promptly.
- Possession of HND Secretarial Studies
- Previous experience in the printing jobs would be an added advantage
- Ability to use Corel draw, Adobe Pagemaker , Photoshop and other design tools
- At least two years’ job and employment experience.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2013
Method of Application
Applications should be submitted in the form of an application letter for the desired position and a detailed CV that spells out previous experiences. Appropriate contact information along with the names and addresses of three referees should be provided. These should be forwarded to the following email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com . The subject line of the email must be the title of the position being solicited. Call any of this numbers for more information or to schedule an immediate interview. 07030397114, 08023347828
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. At that point, the candidates will be contacted and they will be requested to provide supporting letters from two of their listed referees.