Private Property Nigeria Recruits Sales and Relationship Manager Lagos Nigeria 2013
We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make a buying or renting decision.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Sales and Relationship Manager
- To manage client accounts on a day to day basis to achieve revenue growth. Build and maintain the best possible relationship with existing and prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on all leads and referrals received
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up
- Corporate with company staff (Branch coordinators, Listing Consultants, Customer service department) to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Must be resident in Lagos and have completed their NYSC
- Preferably FEMALE and not more than 28 years old
- 1 – 3 years working experience
- Must have an active, energetic and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Must be confident in using a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company systems.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Visibility; it requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Must be a degree holder from preferable social science related field.
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement
You are entitled to Basic Salary, Bonuses, Phone, Car, Laptop.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org