Codix Pharma Limited Associate General Manager jobs vacancy Nigeria 2013
- Ogun State
- Edo/Delta State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Imo/ Anambra/Abia
- Taraba/ Adamawa/ Gombe
- Kano/ Jigawa/ Yobe State
- Benue/ Plateau/ Part of Nasarawa
- Niger/ Kogi
Job Title: Associate General Manager
- Build and maintain value based relationships with physicians and other key health professionals to promote company’s product.
- Design and implement individual sales and marketing strategies in assigned territory.
- Establish CODIX brands in health institutions in designated territory
- Research and report on competitors’ activities.
- Review market analysis to determine customers’ needs, volume potential, and territorial expansion
- Develop sales campaigns to accommodate company goals.
- Plan, coordinate and conducted product presentations to support sales goals; organize clinical seminars/meeting
- Maintain, update and develop account records
Qualification/ Experience and Skill
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of one year experience in promotion/sales of pharmaceutical products
- Sales experience in a reputable pharmaceutical company is a must
- Sales experience of ethical products will be an added advantage
- Ability to conduct clinical presentations
- Must possess valid drivers license
- Must be disciplined and display initiative, drive and determination
- Must have good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Valid driving licence
- Age: Not more than 32years (Male/Female)
- Exceptionally confident graduates of other Science related courses may also apply
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2013.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday 22nd February, 2013.