Fleet Supervisor jobs vacancy at RS Hunter Limited Nigeria 2013
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
- Keep detailed information on all vehicles including; upload registration information, update vehicle status, update insurance information, delete termed vehicles and add acquired vehicles, as required.
- Troubleshoot daily questions and concerns from the field, relating to vehicles. Administer insurance, vehicle registration and driver identification programs.
- Audit and payment of all fleet invoices in conjunction with accounts officer.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Supervise the processes of routine and ad-hoc vehicle maintenance.
- vehicle particulars renewal.
- Assist with the purchase of vehicle spare parts. Supervise the process of handling insurance claims ensuring the VFR, police report, pictures of the damaged vehicle, repair estimate and the driver report are made available. Ensure that all fleet and support personnel adhere to safe working practices.
- 3-5 years experience
- Must have a level of competence relating to vehicle safety and legality either gained through experience or qualification.
- Oral communication skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Organizing skills, Time Management, Managing Processes, Supervision, Delegation, Planning, Problem solving skills,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools,
- Investigative skills,
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2013
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.