Night Drilling Supervisor jobs vacancy at WTS Energy Nigeria 2013
Job Title: Night Drilling Supervisor
Job Code: WTPR02315
The Night Drilling Supervisors will be responsible for the supervision of operations on a semi-submersible rig to achieve the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells in water-depths up to 1000ft.
Operations involve the following special challenges:
- High pressure / narrow margin drilling techniques
- High angle / extended reach drilling
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 in a similar position.
- Extensive experience with subsea operations, knowledge of jack-ups and land rigs would be beneficial.
- Previous West African experience is advantageous.
- Technical / engineering qualification preferred.
- BOSIET offshore firefighting and survival or equivalent, including HUET.
- IWCF sub sea well control at supervisory level or equivalent.
- Exemplary HSE leadership.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading effectively in a multi-cultural society.
- Preference will be given to candidates with sound drilling engineering knowledge, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
Terms & Conditions
- Competitive day rate
- 28/28 rotation
- 2 travel days paid per hitch
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online