Graduate Medical Delegates jobs career at Nestle Nigeria Plc Oyo Nigeria 2013
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Position: Medical Delegate Oyo
Job Reference: MedDelOyo
- Promote the Nestle Infant Nutrition range of products in assigned territory with the aim of obtaining prescriptions.
- Develop relationships / partnerships with medical / paramedical contacts / institutions through effective communication and / or sponsorship of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or Nestle Instructions.
- Conduct periodic trade checks to ensure product availability, market hygiene, completeness of product range and report competitive activities, stock level and prices.
- B.Sc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Higher Credit Grade) in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Human Nutrition & Pharmacy.
- 1- 2years Ethical & Medical detailing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Possession of a Valid Drivers License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Excellent Computer skills- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2013
How To Apply
Qualified and Interested Candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online