Web Content Support Officer jobs vacancy at Russel Smith Nigeria 2013
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to updating website content; Ensure accurate and current information; site traffic analysis and monthly senior management report generation.
• Support and Monitor RusselSmith’s internal and external web sites; manages web pages.
• Develop, design and implement online content, tools and web style standards to ensure consistency, timeliness and best user experience for the RusselSmith web properties.
• Evaluate, test and implement new initiatives, features and functionality to the RusselSmith web sites that will advance the organization’s mission.
• Works in the Technology Team to maintain RusselSmith web properties, including such things as maximizing user experience and search engine optimization.
• Manage web content management system and links daily for information posted to websites (internal and external).
• Produce a consistent visual image on the company’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images, and layout techniques.
• Analyze site traffic information and report monthly relevant information.
• Maintain direct correspondence with intranet users using email, bulletin boards and chat.
• Provides file management of published media, tracking, and reporting usage of technology
• Providing general technical support for content providers; ensures quality and content of information on web sites to ensure accurate and current information
• Maintain cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility so that the web site is accessible from a variety of different environments.
• Check bugs and problems, diagnose and fix them
• Perform additional duties as assigned
• Proven ability to work with team members possessing varying levels of technical experience.
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, XML/RSS, PHP, My SQL,
• Two years’ experience in web page design, development, and implementation.