Speakwell Consulting Limited jobs vacancy Nigeria 2013
Job Title: Secretary to the Chairman
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information.
- Manage, Organise and update relevant data using database application.
- Communicate & provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist the chairman in his duties.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and customers/visitors.
- File data and perform other routine secretarial tasks as assigned.
- Inter-relate instructions from the chairman to other departments & other subsidiaries
- Work closely with management for any information on staff matters
- Pursue personal development of skills & knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Perform other duties as assigned by the chairman and managing director
- Telephone handling
- Handle travel arrangement for executive management.
- Office administration knowledge
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Effective computer skills with the ability to use spread sheets & word processing tools
- Time management skills
- Planning and Organising
- Teamwork and Interpersonal skills
- Mature demeanor, with emphasis on confidentiality
- A good first degree or equivalent qualification
- Relevant professional/secretarial qualification would be an added advantage
Years of Experience
Minimum 5 years in a similar role
Application Closing Date
Thursday 31st January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com
OR visit our office at:
Speakwell Consulting Limited
Km 25, Lekki-Epe Expressway
by Ajiwe Police Station/First Bank Plc
Opp. Royal Garden, Ajah Lagos, Nigeria
+234 (0)1- 8429198