Saro Group Nigeria Vacancy : Audits and Compliance Officers Nigeria 2013
The successful candidates will amongst other have responsibility for undertaking audits of policies and guidelines to ensure that standards are complied with
- Ensuring that company assets are properly safeguarded and secured
- Assist in the planing & scope of Audit engagements as determined from time to time.
- Ensuring that processes, procedures and guidelines are complied with
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related field (Minimum of 2nd Class Upper).
- Auditing/internal control background experience is essential for this position
- Ability to work under pressure
- 25 – 30 years old.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Must have excellent analytical & IT skills
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants should send electronically their application letter and CV (in MS Word format) stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement to: email@example.com