Manager SPS Engineering jobs at SPIE Oil and Gas Nigeria 2013
|Subsidiary of the SPIE Group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides a complete range of services to main oil and gas companies in 26 countries all over the world.
Our turnover (437 M€ in 2011) has doubled across this last four years thanks to our 4000 trained, developed and dedicated employees to whom a strong career development is offered.
To keep on growing, SPIE Oil & Gas Services always needs new talents and is currently looking for a:
Manager SPS Engineering (F/M)
• To set the engineering Organisation Chart in line with the demands of the Project.
• To be the coordinating influence of SPS engineering in order to ensure the implementation of an integrated facilities design of the project
• To develop a plan with the Engineering contractor and to manage contractor and ompany resources to ensure that all deliverables are issued in accordance with the plan
• To ensure that the SPS engineering design is developed in line with with the Pre-Project Design Dossier of Statement of Requirements
• To monitor Contractor performance
• To manage the Company review and approval of all engineering/design documentation.
• To assist the DGM SPS in the clarifications and evaluation of the technical bids, and in the preparation of the recommendation to award.
• To ensure the technical transfer of Design dossier to the EPC contractor, with full design endorsement at award.
You possess a professional degree in engineering.
You have a minimum of 20 years experience in Offshore Oil and Gas with specific, demonstrable experience of Subsea Production Systems.
You are fluent in English.
Location: the position will be based in Lagos, Nigeria
Contract duration: 1 year (renewable) – 3 to 4 years Project
Salary: to be discussed
Rotation: Resident position
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. This position is suitable for disabled people.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.