WTS Energy jobs Recruits Drilling Waste Consultant Nigeria 2013
We are recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Drilling Waste Consultant
Job Code: WTGA02310
Location: Port-Harcourt, Onne, Nigeria
- To aid the development of drilling waste management strategy to not only minimizing waste, but transforming it into a beneficial resource.
- Provide technical knowledge of solutions and new technologies.
- Present information and communicate key information to Management.
- Supervise waste management contractors ensuring all requirements are successfully completed to a high standard and in a professional manner.
- A Bachelors degree
- Between 5-10 years experience in drilling waste management into the Oil & Gas Sector preferably on an international level
- Technical knowledge of the drilling waste management industry
- Ability to work independently in an autonomous manner
- Ability to manage a team of individuals and act as a focal point for staff and clients
Terms & Conditions
For this position preference will be given to Nigerian nationals. In case expatriate candidates are selected, it is a prerequisite he/she is tasked to mentor and train a Nigerian understudy
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online