Internal Publishing Company Various jobs Vacancies Nigeria 2013
An international publishing company producing Magazines, Books Directories, Periodicals and specialised documentaries requires the services of the following:
Location: Abuja & Lagos
- Young and success-driven female French graduates from reputable universities with flair for marketing.
- The ideal candidates must be personable and self-confident with high oral and written communication skills in French or Portuguese/Spanish languages.
- Should possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division. They should also possess valid international passports, willing to travel at short notice and able to work independently outside Nigeria.
- Candidates should state whether they prefer to work in Lagos or Abuja.
2.) Client Service Executives
- Personable and result-driven. Candidates can be graduates of any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class honours (upper or lower). He/she should not be less than 5.99″ in height.
- OND, HND or B.Sc. or its equivalent in Library or Information Science. Must be computer literate.
Salary and other conditions of service are attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2013
Method of Application
Applications, including detailed C.Vs, Photocopies of Certificates, Residential and Contact Addresses and Phone Numbers, should (in confidence) be sent to:
The Head, Admin/Personnel:
P.M.B 3112, Surulere, Lagos
Please indicate position applied for on the top (left) side of the envelope
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.