Roll- Out Managers jobs at Globacom Limited Nigeria 2013
Globacom Limited is Nigeria’s Second National Operator in GSM, Fixed, Broadband and Gateway services and an international high capacity submarine cable business, known as Glo 1. Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest growing telecommunications company with over twenty-five million subscribers and subsidiaries in the Republic, of Benin, Ghana and other African countries. The company is expanding its GSM network in Nigeria and requires experienced Rollout Managers for its rollout operations nationwide.
Position: Roll- Out Managers
- Minimum of first degree Engineering, Surveying, Building, Estate Management or any other related field.
- Additional qualification in Project management would be an added advantage.
- A Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or any other relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in site acquisition and or site building.
- Experience in working in a telecom environment either with clients or vendors.
- Project management and negotiating skills.
- Good information Technology skills
- Working with the network planning unit in developing, implementing and overseeing roll-out programmes for the Company
- Coordinating, controlling and analyzing the cost-benefit potential and actual site coverage and implementing agreed action plans
- Periodically advising and recommending improvements on sites for coverage and capacity growth of the Company’s network.
- Collating all data within specified area and analyzing for management reporting purposes.
- Interfacing and managing Government and Government regulatory agencies on Roll-Out Sites’ construction an operation.
- Resolving community-related issues which may affect Rollout –out programmes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, not later than 29th January to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.