Production Managers jobs in a Leading Newspaper in Nigeria 2013
We are a Leading Newspaper in Nigeria with wide national spread. As part of our growth strategy and to further consolidate our market share, our company requires
Position: Production Managers (3)
- The ideal candidates will have the responsibility of planning and producing the company’s print products.
The ideal candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of OND in relevant Engineering field.
- Lower qualification with rich experience in printing and production management may be considered.
- HND in Printing Technology and experience in printing will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of ten years of proven web-offset printing experience.
- Must be a great team player
- Must have extensive knowledge of Gross and Manugraph presses
- Must be ready to work in any of our printing locations in Aba, Abuja and Lagos.
- Ideal age should be between 30-50 years
- Must have a good knowledge of all aspects of production chain particularly CTP systems
Key responsibilities of the ideal candidates shall be the following:
- Ensure timely production of company’s print products
- Meeting company’s quality expectations and advertisers’ needs
- Motivate and manage the production team
- Ensure proper and regular maintenance of the printing press.
- Writing of timely reports to aid management decision
- Ensure safety at production environment
- Provide other production-related services as maybe required from time to time
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae in a pdf format to email@example.com not later 30th January, 2013
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.