Quality Control Inspector jobs at Hobark International (UK) Limited Nigeria 2013
Rigzone, a Dice Holdings Inc. service, is a leading online resource for the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising, recruitment events and career services. Dedicated to bringing upstream oil and gas news and data, including in-depth information on exploration, drilling and production markets to organizations tackling the energy challenge, its online community of highly-skilled and experienced energy professionals is unmatched.
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Reference Code: 87432HIL
- Perform inspection checks and verify results.
- Monitor and verify quality of work.
- Monitor that approved procedures and practices are in place and being adhered to.
- Ensure that fabrication equipment, where applicable, meets the required calibration requirements.
- Witness of PQR’s, welder tests, mechanical tests and compile test reports.
- Issue non-conformance reports whenever a non-conformance is encountered.
- Carry out final inspections and prepare and issue release notes at the required stages of the fabrication process.
- Degree or diploma in a recognised engineering discipline.
- 5 years inspection experience in oil & gas fabrication
- Possession of welding inspection certificate – CSWIP/AWS/PCN or equivalent.
- Able to read engineering drawings, specifications, industry codes etc.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Able to plan and schedule work and understand and read construction schedules.
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online