QC Paint Inspector jobs at Hobark International (UK) Limited Nigeria 2013
Rigzone, a Dice Holdings Inc. service, is a leading online resource for the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising, recruitment events and career services. Dedicated to bringing upstream oil and gas news and data, including in-depth information on exploration, drilling and production markets to organizations tackling the energy challenge, its online community of highly-skilled and experienced energy professionals is unmatched.
Job Title: QC Paint Inspector
Reference Code: 1093HIL
- Perform inspection surveillance
- Assure sufficient quality control and ensure that reporting and documentation is all in place.
- Liaise with coating personnel/subcontractor to ensure that critical work points are adhered to and maintained.
- Degree or Diploma in a recognised engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marine protective coatings, steel coating and offshore coating inspection experience.
- Possession of NACE, BGAS, CSWIP or Icorr certification is preferrable.
- Good knowledge of construction drawings, engineering specifications and codes and quality control procedures.
- Previously oil and gas industry experience is preferred.
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online