Head, Innovation and Strategy jobs vacancy at Kimberly Ryan Nigeria 2013
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Head, Innovation and Strategy
Job Opening ID: 680
Roles and responsibilities
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy formulation – Support team director in developing and launching strategic initiatives to include, developing strategic frameworks to analyze the existing activity as well as new market opportunities (partner, acquire, build).
- Lead and/or manage staff in the execution of the Department’s strategy projects, directives and objectives as dictated by the market’s needs or senior management.
- Translate broad guidelines into specific operational plans and programs.
- (Business Development) Support the creation and capture of incremental revenue opportunities for the company within the existing client base.
- Business Case Creation and Communication – Lead or assist with the creation of all phases of a business case (e.g. market analysis, value proposition, strategic fit, economic models and launch) to support a new initiative.
- Financial Analysis – develop the financial and economic models that support the assessment and underlying valuation of potential opportunities i.e. market sizing, financial forecasts as well as additional financial analysis as appropriate. Tactical
- Collate and document the company’s strategic business plans.
- Monitor the implementation of the company’s, short, medium and long term strategic goals and objectives
- Develop, communicate and manage relevant business/financial models to assist with management decision making.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the department’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities in line with the defined corporate performance framework for Inlaks.
- Coordinate the assessment and monitoring of industry/competitor activities, new developments and identify impact on company’s operations. Operational
- Negotiation – act in unison with Director in the negotiation of potential acquisitions and partnerships.
- Review key expenditures/transactions of the department in line with approved budget.
- Identify and cultivate internal and external sources to build a common fact base for and analysis of the market and our competition, especially pertaining to the above subject matter area.
- Analyze, and report on key market trends, potential market discontinuities and new business opportunities and pass feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates.
- Manage the department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Prepare periodic management reports on the activities of the department.
- Perform other roles/task as required by the Director,Nigeria
8 years work experience
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online