FO Stock Controller jobs at ASC International Nigeria 2013
Our Client – ASC International is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the below position:
Job Title: FO Stock Controller ONNE Services
Reference Code: ASSR249264375
The Service consists:
Within the FO team, reporting to COMPANY, provide technical assistance in controlling and reporting stock movements.
- To perform and control stock movements.
- To perform and maintain materials parameters within Company’s data system in coordination with relevant Technical Administrators and stock supervisor.
- To clear records and documentation related to this activity,
- To use UNISUP and BW (SAP applications for Company subsidiaries worldwide) as core system.
- To process stock transfer order for issues for materials and to follow up until physical handover to Logistics for delivery to final requester.
- To control that good movements are performed at the right time in UNISUP and to do reminder if necessary.
- To follow pending materials reception in collaboration with shipping teams until the physical delivery and custom clearance.
- To control material receptions and movements performed by reception and warehouse personnel.
- To track materials returns from the rig or contractors and perform relevant input in the data system: integration or reintegration, stock transfers, and issues to contractors when inspection, repair or assembly or tests are needed, in close coordination with team representatives.
- To perform periodical stock inventory control of materials stored at the warehouse, pipe yard or contractors facilities, issue reports and follow subsequent actions as instructed by his hierarchy.
- To assist and support Logistic representatives during physical counting and control the respect of physical counting procedure.
- To be responsible of consistency between physical and UNISUP stock data (mainly stock quantities and consumption)
- To follow materials storage conditions in coordination with Logistic representatives and warehouse team, and initiate actions when inspection, repair and/or moving are needed.
- To participate to internal and external audits, and take necessary actions as instructed by his hierarchy, for tracking materials, searching related documentation and processing regularizations.
- To provide with periodic reporting (weekly, monthly) the hierarchy, using UNISUP and BW (reporting application).
- To be responsible for the promotion of Company safety, environment and quality policies and programs, and carry out HSE specific duties and responsibilities related to the job.
- 15 years Professional Experience
- 10 years Experience within project
- Knowledge of stock management process and supply chain phases.
- Knowledge of material management (MM module) in UNISUP / SAP
- Knowledge of OLM Logistic Off Shore management Module SAP
- Good capability in relationship with others team members.
- English fluent, French appreciated
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online