Company Site Representative jobs vacancy at ASC International Nigeria 2013
Our Client – ASC International is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the below position:
Job Title: Company Site Representative
Reference Code: ASNJ15443834
- The SERVICE consists of the overall co-ordination of the offshore operations regarding the activities of CONTRACTOR for the Upgrade of Existing Project Facilities.
- The Service shall l ensure all activities on the barge are in line with Company Rules.
- CPY Representative Offshore shall ensure smooth interface between the Project and the Subsidiary Offshore team.
- Set up the offshore organization in conjunction with the EPC Offshore and Coordination Manager ensuring resources adequacy with regard to the needs.
- Ensure that team members are adequately competent, trained and briefed to execute assignments.
- Ensure a good coordination and communication within his team, and promote team working.
- Monitor execution of construction activities and ensure QA/QC with the assistance of PHC QA/QC Coordinator and the general supervision team.
- Monitor smooth work permit preparation process by Contractor Team
- Approve construction activities progress and associated resources (man-hours, equipment, tools, marine spread, etc….)
- Identify potential change request. Review and approve confirmed change orders
- Ensure appropriate control of project document in/out of the Site and assure proper dissemination of information within his team.
- Ensure formal communication / contact with the Subsidiary Offshore team through organized meetings.
- Ensure adequate reporting of offshore activities progress to the Project EPC Offshore and Coordination Manager.
- Within the assistance of the Commissioning Site Leader, ensure smooth transfer of facilities from Construction Team to Head of Start-up & Integrations works.
- 10+ years relevant experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Experience revamping/construction offshore
- Fluency in English, French knowledge an asset
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online