Business Sales Executive jobs at RusselSmith Group Nigeria 2013
RusselSmith Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Business Sales Executives
Job Reference Code: RS-BDD-02
Summary of Functions
Responsible for creating and building customer relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects. Assist in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients/sponsors including proposal writing, and customer presentations
- Contact current and potential customers, visit companies to evaluate needs, and promote sale of services, new and existing company services.
- Meets assigned company sales targets through the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies, sales programs, promotions, efforts and events including goal setting.
- Develops service awareness in the marketplace to ensure sustained profit growth of sales in the company.
- Prepares written reports of sales activities including sales orders, backlog, forecasts, lost accounts etc.; provides timely briefings to the Management as necessary or as requested.
- Perform surveys and gather information on behalf of the company.
- Manage allotted sales account(s) of both existing and potential customers.
- Establish and maintain ongoing customer relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Participate in site visits.
- Meet and exceed customers’ service expectations as outlined in the department’s policies and procedures.
- Performs work with a constant awareness of improving processes necessary for positive growth.
- Performs other office duties as required or as assigned.
- A good university first degree is required.
- 3-5 years Experience
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with proven sales result
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Good relational and interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player yet still able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good problem solving, initiative and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Be a fast learner, cheerful, with a positive attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online