RS Hunter Limited jobs Recruits Solutions Manager, Security Nigeria 2013
Job Title: Solutions Manager, Security
Job Category: telecom
This position manages and directs the execution of sales plans and initiatives. This role is responsible for providing leadership and delivery of Security solutions to clients to meet their business needs, strategies and objectives.
- Strategic Planning
- Sales Growth
- Customer Service
- Problem Resolution
- Key Responsibilities:
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensure sales plans/objectives meet organizational expenditure requirements.
- Drive sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses and manage multiple channel selling strategies.
- Build, develop and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities for by maintaining constant communication with existing and new customers.
- Build strategic relationships with specific user groups/stakeholders within organizations (Procurement/ IS departments).
- Responsible for the efficient responsiveness to customers’ needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
- Perform the lead role with preparing written proposal in response to customer’s RFPs, and coordinate all information from the different disciplines and arrange the formal response.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Business Unit Managers, to enable collaboration when responding to Request For Proposal (RFPs).
- Provide strategic insight of market conditions, pricing and current competition to the design team when responding to RFQs.
- Track and report on the status of all proposal components.
- Make presentations to various groups within the customer’s organization when needed.
- Develop and maintain profitable relationships with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
- Drive participation and attendance of workshops/seminars both educational and customer oriented.
- Must establish sales targets to meet company objectives.
- Must partner with management team to ensure the best possible solutions, service and effective communications is provided to customers
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business/Technical Sales and Marketing or related field
- MBA/MSC will be an advantage
- 8-15 years of successful application of business and sales management, people management experience and within the IT industry
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues and processes involved in the delivery of information system technologies and applications
- Track record of meeting set performance targets
- Experience with budgeting processes
- Experience in implementation projects will be an advantage
Essential Skills and knowledge:
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-3 year time span
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Sales and service systems development and deployment
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiation to achieve desired outcomes
- Employee training and development
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Commitment to company values
- High-level familiarity with data security concepts and solutions
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2013
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send application and CV to: