RS Hunter Limited jobs Recruits Senior Accounts Manager Nigeria 2013
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Manager
Job Category: telecom
- This role is responsible for managing Clients accounts and create/seek new & large business leads from accounts.
- Propose and facilitate the delivery of IT solutions to meet business strategies and objectives.
- Network with key decision makers to elevate the profile and position the company as the preferred solution provider.
- Proactively contribute to the submission of technically & commercially viable proposals and ensure presentations are made to pertinent decision makers.
- Drive the timely collection of debt.
- Strategic Planning
- Sales Growth
- Customer Service
- Problem Resolution
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensure sales plans/objectives meet organizational expenditure requirements.
- Drive sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses and manage multiple channel selling strategies.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities for the company by maintaining constant communication with existing and new customers.
- Build strategic relationships with specific user groups/stakeholders within organizations (Procurement/ IS departments).
- Responsible for the efficient responsiveness to customers’ needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
- Perform the lead role with preparing written proposal in response to customer’s RFPs, and coordinate all information from the different disciplines and arrange the formal response.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Business Unit Managers, to enable collaboration when responding to Request For Proposal (RFPs).
- Provide strategic insight of market conditions, pricing and current competition to the design team when responding to RFQs.
- Track and report on the status of all proposal components.
- Make presentations to various groups within the customer’s organization when needed.
- Develop and maintain profitable relationships with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
- Drive participation and attendance of workshops/seminars both educational and customer oriented.
- Must establish sales targets to meet company objectives
- Must partner with management team to ensure the best possible solutions, service and effective communications is provided to customers
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business/Technical Sales and Marketing or related field.
- MBA/MSC will be an advantage
- 10-15 years of successful application of business and sales management
- At least 6 years in an active sales role (preferably in Service Provider or Public Sector)
- Good understanding of Service Provider business models
- Track record of meeting set performance targets
- Experience with budgeting processes
- People management experience and within the IT industry
- Experience in implementing projects will be an advantage
Essential Skills and knowledge
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-3 year time span
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiation to achieve desired outcomes
- Employee training and development
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Commitment to company values
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send application and Cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org