CURRENT JOBS AT BLUE OCEAN IN NIGERIA 2013
BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
A fast growing company with interest in real estate development, residential and commercial real estate renovations, production, importation and sale of building materials seeks:
- SITE SUPERVISORS
- At least second class in civil engineering, structural engineering or building technology
- Experience in construction site operations will be a plus
- PA TO THE CHAIRMAN
- At least second class in law, business administration or any numerate field
- Must not be more than 35 years of age
- MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- First degree in any field
- 2 years marketing experience in building materials
- QUANTITY SURVEYORS
- Not more than 32 years
- At least second class in quantity surveying
- Ability to work with little supervision
- ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR
- At least OND in accountancy or banking and finance
- Not more than 30 years of age
METHOD OF APPLICATION
STANBIC IBTC VACANCIES
- Dealer-Back Office Officer—–Foreign Clients – Job ID10269
Standard Bank values original thinkers with genuine insight and the team commitment that will help our clients outperform the market. As Africa’s largest and most respected bank, our Global Markets division offers you an outstanding opportunity to rapidly develop your banking talents. You will work across a range of financial instruments, operating within very different markets and countries.
Our ambitious plans now mean we are looking for a highly experienced Dealer
- To ensure clients are updated on transaction executed
- Ensure adequate settlement for all trades
- Send out trade confirms on or before 4p.m on each trade date
- Ensure that contract notes are void of errors
- Maintains a blotter of all transactions to track executions and settlement of trades
- Send out due settlement schedule to the custodians for cash transfer in the morning of T+4
- Monitor CIFT inflow from Custodians to ensure all received funds are investigated and applied accordingly within transfer date
- Reconcile discrepancies in clients account and ensure resolution within 3 days.
- Liaise with Financial control and settlement on inflows relating to foreign clients.
- Responding to all queries on foreign clients settlements
- Maintain a good working relationship with the clients’ back office
- B.SC in Finance related courses.
- A good knowledge of the financial market, NSE and SEC rule will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literacy and good analytical skill.
- 1 years post NYSC with relevant experience
- Good verbal communication pays attention to detail, methodical, able to handle pressure/conflict, result-orientated, good numerical ability, team player, able to retain optimism despite setbacks, self-motivated.
- Goal getter
- Act with Integrity
- Self Confident
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION