BAT Jobs vacancies in Ibadan Nigeria 2013
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBBACO (BAT) VACANCIES
- PRODUCTION OPERATOR
APPOINTMENT TYPE: Permanent
- The Secondary Manufacturing Department(SMD) function is looking for smart and vibrant individuals who has flair for diverse and unusual challenges, and passion for making a real impact in an environment where standards are high, to fill the role of an OPERATOR.
- To support the efficient production of cigarettes by displaying competencies in controlling, operating and monitoring cigarette manufacturing machines, within a given period, to specified quality standards, at optimum cost, in a safe and environmentally compliant manner within the Secondary Manufacturing Department(SMD).
The job holder has to operate within the following legal requirements and has a personal responsibility to adhere to:
Factories Act of Federal Government of Nigeria
BAT Environment Health Safety Policy and guidelines.
Maintain close contact with user department (Primary Manufacturing Department, Engineering, Quality Assurance etc)
- Either an O’ Level School certificate , Trade Test certificate, City & Guilds of London certificate or National Diploma certificate in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least years experience operating a GD121 / GDX2 /GDX3 Machine.
- Must pass the Operational proficiency test
- Spatial / Abstract Reasoning/ Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Very good team player, Self-driven, creative and proactive.
- Motivation (ability to motivate team members to deliver great results)
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Ability to relate with colleagues and other stakeholder through effective use of oral and written communications.
- Physical abilities according to man-task specifications.
- Working at BAT
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click on “Search Openings”
Region Click “Africa”
Country Click “Nigeria” then “Search”