Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the biggest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide.
Addax Petroleum was founded in 1994 upon leading petroleum industry expertise and a deep-rooted understanding and respect for African cultures. Over the years, Addax Petroleum has evolved from a young pioneer into an established international oil and gas, exploration and production company focused on Africa and the Middle East.
Addax Petroleum’s assets are located in Nigeria, the Joint Development Zone of São Tomé & Príncipe, Gabon, Cameroon and the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, comprising an excellent combination of oil and gas reserves and exploration opportunities. The Company’s approximate average oil production for 2011 was 140,000 bbl/d.
Addax Petroleum has over 1100 employees worldwide with service offices in Geneva (Switzerland) and Houston (USA), and operating offices in Lagos (Nigeria), Port-Gentil (Gabon) and Douala (Cameroon).
JOB NUMBER: 001621
JOB TITLE: ASSET INTEGRITY MANAGER
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
JOB TYPE (EMPLOYMENT TYPE): PERMANENT
JOB SCHEDULE: FULL TIME
JOB CATEGORY: OPERATIONS
CAREER LEVEL: MANAGER(TEAM LEADER OR SUPERVISOR OF STAFF)
LEVEL OF EDUCATION: BACHELOR’S DEGREE,HND,OND
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1/2
Planning, implementing and co-ordinating Asset Integrity Management Systems, annual inspection programme of onshore & offshore assets liaising with Operations, Asset Management, HSE and Facilities
• Develop where needed and implement risk based inspection programs to improve asset integrity with a strong focus on safety, cost containment and integrity
• Support the implementation of production uptime programs including Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
• Lead the Degradation Manuals Program:
o Ensure adequate, consistent working documents are in place for all plants and equipment
o Ensure Asset Integrity Engineers have ownership of their Degradation Manuals
• Supervise the implementation of the
• Establish asset integrity continuous improvement program incorporating strategies, polices, codes of practice, procedures specifications and guidelines
• Hold all stakeholders accountable to the position that the Asset Integrity Engineers are the “owners” of the equipment through the equipment life cycle
Recruit, mentor, and develop national staff with a view to progressively advance the nationalisation of the Company’s staff .
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS/ PERFORMANCE GOALS:
- Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) is in place and functioning
- Continuous improvement programs in place and functioning
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- 1/2 years required in the oil & gas industry experience
- Strong Managerial, communication and organisational skills are essential. Presentation skills and ability to develop staff.
- Able to influence people, must be flexible and able to multi-task
o Excel and engineering software applications
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should’.should send cvs to, [firstname.lastname@example.org}
CLOSING DATE: three weeks from this publications.