REGIONAL FACILITIES MANAGER MTN JOBS IN Lagos NIGERIA 2013
MTN JOBS IN NIGERIA FOR A REGIONAL FACILITIES MANAGER
Reporting To: Senior Manager, Facilities services
- Liaise with project implementation team during design and implementation of new facilities to obtain requirements for furniture, appliances and other services required to deliver the facility and ensure maintainability of building infrastructure and systems.
- Ensure formal handover of new facilities between implementation team and operations team with appropriate documentation such as operation and maintenance documentation, manuals, drawings and wiring/cabling schedules, floor plans, furniture layout, etc.
- Ensure timely delivery of furniture and other required office appliances and equipment.
- Define scope and initiate best practice procedures for ensuring proper operation and maintenance of building infrastructure and systems in technical and non-technical facilities.
- Manage the provision of utilities (excluding power) and settlement of related bills.
- Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with internal customers as regards availability of critical systems and building infrastructure.
- Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with maintenance, janitorial and other service providers.
- Schedule and prioritise maintenance activities to ensure achievement of specified objectives.
- Manage deployment of required building infrastructure and systems during office expansion projects.
- Conduct regular assessment of facilities to determine items that are due for replacement or repair and initiate appropriate action.
- Provide specific operator’s training to internal customers such as relevant security and IS employees and general awareness training to all other employees.
- Provide inputs to RFTs/RFQs (such as project scope and evaluation criteria) and necessary support to relevant procurement teams during supplier selection.
- Ensure team members are adequately trained on the operation of building infrastructure and systems, as well as emergency response procedures.
- Provide team members with requisite training to perform 1st line maintenance on building infrastructure and systems.
- Provide inputs to CAPEX and OPEX budget during budget cycle and manage approved budgets.
- Provide Logistics support for internal mail delivery, courier, freighting, office/residential relocations, etc,
- Ensure implementation of policy document concerning items to be provided in MTNN Facilities and the expected useful life of such items, special provisions to be made for CR.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THESE MTN JOBS IN NIGERIA
- Must possess driving licence. Available 24/7 days
- A good first degree in a technical or business discipline.
- A post graduate qualification in a technical or business discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in Facilities Management or Customer Service Management.
- At least 8 years’ experience (at least 2 of which must be in a supervisory capacity) in a multi-national or multi-location environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR THESE MTN JOBS IN NIGERIA