ADDAX PETROLEUM JOB Vacancies in Nigeria 2013
Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the biggest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide.
Addax Petroleum was founded in 1994 upon leading petroleum industry expertise and a deep-rooted understanding and respect for African cultures. Over the years, Addax Petroleum has evolved from a young pioneer into an established international oil and gas, exploration and production company focused on Africa and the Middle East.
Addax Petroleum’s assets are located in Nigeria, the Joint Development Zone of São Tomé & Príncipe, Gabon, Cameroon and the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, comprising an excellent combination of oil and gas reserves and exploration opportunities. The Company’s approximate average oil production for 2011 was 140,000 bbl/d.
Addax Petroleum has over 1100 employees worldwide with service offices in Geneva (Switzerland) and Houston (USA), and operating offices in Lagos (Nigeria), Port-Gentil (Gabon) and Douala (Cameroon).
|Job Details Asset Integrity Manager (001521)
||Asset Integrity Manager
|Number of Openings:
|Job Type (Employment Type):
||Manager(Team Leader or Supervisor of Staff)
|Level of Education:
|Years of Experience:
- Planning, implementing and co-ordinating Asset Integrity Management Systems, annual inspection programme of onshore & offshore assets liaising with Operations, Asset Management, HSE and Facilities
• Develop where needed and implement risk based inspection programs to improve asset integrity with a strong focus on safety, cost containment and integrity
- Lead annual review of Corrosion Management Strategies.
• Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track program performance and KPMI (Key Parameters for Mechanical Integrity) Program where applicable for the Business Area
- Manage all issues, which have potential to impact asset integrity, including equipment/hardware, process/procedures, operational business systems, verification/ assurance and personnel competency
• Develop asset integrity conditioning monitoring strategies and programs for loss containment purposes including corrosion monitoring
• Maximize fixed equipment uptime to optimize shutdowns and extend turnaround intervals in compliance to regulatory requirements
• Identify resources to support troubleshooting of fixed equipment recurrent problems and apply root case analysis (RCA) practices to equipment failure investigations
• Support the implementation of production uptime programs including Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
• Lead the Degradation Manuals Program:
o Ensure adequate, consistent working documents are in place for all plants and equipment
o Ensure Asset Integrity Engineers have ownership of their Degradation Manuals
• Supervise the implementation of the
• Establish asset integrity continuous improvement program incorporating strategies, polices, codes of practice, procedures specifications and guidelines
• Hold all stakeholders accountable to the position that the Asset Integrity Engineers are the “owners” of the equipment through the equipment life cycle
- Recruit, mentor, and develop national staff with a view to progressively advance the nationalisation of the Company’s staff in country
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) is in place and functioning – Continuous improvement programs in place and functioning
|Education/Qualifications: Engineering degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Corrosion or Metallurgy.
Key Compentency Requirements: – 15+ years required in the oil & gas industry experience – Familiarity with and understanding of: o Working in a field based asset integrity role o Relevant regulations, codes, and standards o Pressure vessel, pipeline and storage tank integrity management o Excel and engineering software applications – Strong Managerial, communication and organisational skills are essential. Presentation skills and ability to develop staff. – Able to influence people, must be flexible and able to multi-task
Click here to Apply