Quality Control Officers, Human Resources Managers jobs in a Reputable Organization Nigeria 2013
Vacancies: Quality Control Officers, Human Resources Managers
Ours is an employer of choice and a major and dominant player in the automobile industry with vast interests in other sub-sectors of the economy. As a result of rapid expansion, we now have vacancies for the following positions:
Position: Quality Control Officers:
- Must be versatile in understanding the technicalities of motor vehicles.
- Able to listen and diagnose the workings and faulty areas of motor vehicles.
- Must be a very good and careful driver who has had more than five years driving experience.
- Should possess FTC, C & G, Trade Tests, or degree qualified with Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics bias.
Position: Human Resources Managers:
- Matured and skilled thoroughbred professional that can manage people from different backgrounds, culture and orientation.
- Should be adept in manpower planning and implementation, career and talent management, performance management, reward systems, learning and development, discipline and control.
- Must be degree qualified with not less than ten (10) years post-graduation experience in reputable organizations.
- Must be a member of recognized professional body.
How to apply:
If you meet any of the above requirements, kindly send your application and detailed CV (which must contain working email address and GSM phone number) not later than 1st January, 2013 to: Group Head, Management Services
P.O Box 71268
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.