Management Trainee, Marketers jobs in a Food Manufacturing Company Nigeria 2013
Vacancies: Management Trainee, Marketers
We are a Food Manufacturing Company and as a result of business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in our organization for highly competent and self motivated individuals who seek a truly Professional organization to maximize their potentials in the following states: Ado Ekiti, Akure, Ijebu-Ode, Sokoto, Makurdi, Yola, Lokoja, Kano, Gombe, Oyo, Kastina, Jalingo, Maiduguri and Kaduna for (he positions listed below:
Job Title: Management Trainee (REF: BIL 100)
1. The trainee will undergo an intensive training program that is tailored towards a specific role for definite period. Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the Company’s locations.
2. The management trainee’s primary responsibility is to participate in training experiences, learn new skills, and to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities. The management trainee program should prepare you for the decisions you will be making, and the actions you will be taking in the areas of people management, operations management, and merchandising management when you assume the role of store manager.
Qualifications / Experience:
- B.SC degree with a minimum of second class honors lower division in any of the following areas: Applied and Natural Sciences; Social and Management Sciences; Engineering and related discipline.
A master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Evidence of having participated in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption.
- Not older than 27 years as at 1st January, 2013.
- Not more than two (2) years of post graduation experience.
- Ability to work with computer in any of our locations in Nigeria.
- Hands on attitude and self-starting disposition.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
Position: Marketers (BIL 200)
- Create marketing plans geared toward promoting our services to potential clients.
- Team up with the business development department to develop new ideas.
- Brand the image of the business.
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well.
- Acquire knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.Sc/ HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- Good customer relation skills.
- Must be ready to travel nationwide.
- Proactive, smart and a good team player.
- Must be computer literate, must have good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have track record of achieving sales volumes.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and scanned copies of relevant credentials via email to: email@example.com
All applications must reach us on or before 31st December, 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted