WTS Energy Recruiting Gas Projects Engineers jobs vacancy in Lagos Nigeria 2013
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Gas Projects Engineers
Job Code: WTGA02195
- Support the Gas team to develop and maintain a comprehensive risk and opportunity register
- Make contribution to the preparation of Corporate Gas business plan
- Degree qualified in Engineering with chartered engineer status
- Masters degree in engineering or business related topics
- Significant experience in senior role in Oil and Gas sector
- Experience in development and execution of gas projects
- Gas Industry Knowledge, Gas Project Agreements, Gas Market Analysis, Gas Processing and Processing
- 3 to 15 years experience.
Terms & Conditions
- For this position preference will be given to Nigerian Nationals. In case expatriate candidates are selected, it is a prerequisite he/she is tasked to mentor and train a Nigerian understudy.
- The Positions are initially based in Lagos at the study and design phase, and Sapele during project construction activities. The role will also will require visits to overseas suppliers, design offices and contractor/consultant offices in Nigeria. As part of career development, the candidate will be assigned roles in the production operations and potentially, in the HSE teams.
- These are no subordinates for this role as the candidate will report to the Gas Projects Manager’s team and also, rely on the performance of team colleagues and other employees as well as consultants in delivering the required performance.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online