Lifting Equipment Inspection Engineer & NDT Technicians jobs at an Oil and Gas Service Company Nigeria 2013 – (6 Position)
We are a reputable service company providing products and services to the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria. At present, we are seeking suitable candidates for the below position of:
Job Title: Lifting Equipment Inspection Engineer & NDT Technicians (X6)
Location: Lagos (X 4), Port Harcourt ( X2)
- Load testing and thorough examination of lifting equipment in compliance with industry applicable standard.
- Ability to carry out non-destructive examination in compliance with NDE standards
- Carry out Lifting equipments inspections and NDT Services and generate an error free report to certification department in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively interpret and implement the minimum requirements of these offshore Containers designed and constructed standards: BS 7072:1989,BS EN 12079 Part 1,2 and 3 and DNV: 2. 7-1
- Candidates should possess either a degree in Engineering or applied science related courses
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in Lifting Equipment Inspection and Load Testing of CCU’s
- Undertaken Inspection to British Standards, DNV and API Standards.
- Be prepared to travel extensively with short notice and work with minimal supervision for extended periods
- Self motivated, proactive and able to work in a team.
- Honest, excellence Integrity, dedicated, “hands-on” person with strong sense of commitment.
Inspection, test of all rigging & lifting equipment Experience in offshore service industry or similar environment Knowledge & understanding of LOLER Regulations and LEEA Guidelines
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send application and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com