Workforce Management Centre Business Process Analyst and Sales Analyst Nigeria 2013
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is Nigeria’s premier Talent Management, Strategy & Organisational Transformation, and Business Process Outsourcing professional service firm. We leverage our deep domain expertise to design, deliverable deploy solutions that will significantly impact our clients’ businesses as well as create sustainable long-term value for all their stakeholders. We understand that “competence” in truth and deed is the only guarantee for competitive advantage and exceptional business results. We are therefore committed to developing and nurturing our talents to exceed our clients expectations in providing solutions to their business challenges. We therefore seek young, intelligent, innovative and qualified graduates with passion for excellence for our consulting internship programme — Workforce Academy. Successful candidates will be required to go through an intensive and in-depth training and skill development programme; leading to an opportunity to build a lifelong career in management consulting.
We are currently recruiting to fill the following vacant position:
1.) Business Process Analyst
2.) Sales Analyst
Qualifications and Requirements
Intending candidates must:
- Have first degree in any relevant discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper or HND Upper Credit. Have completed NYSC as at the time of the application.
- Be willing to work creatively and intelligently in a fast paced environment.
- Be result-oriented and self driven.
- Be willing to work within a team as well as use initiative under a structured frame of reference.
- Demonstrate exceptional writing skills.
- Be highly confident and assertive.
- Have basic proficiency in communication and presentation
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online