General Manager (Finance) jobs at A Multinational Company Nigeria 2013
Job Title: General Manager (Finance)
- The GM Finance would provide and coordinate the annual development of budget, providing relevant frame work for departments.
- The candidate will report directly to the Group Managing Director
- Oversee the articulation, development and implementation of the finance strategy and ensure alignment with corporate strategy, business goals and objectives.
- Maintain executive responsibility forfinancial operations, including working capital, capital expenditures, debt levels, taxes, budget, and general accounting.
- Provide and present timely, accurate and relevant financial information for decision making by management.
- Coordinate and give financial opinion on work programs and plans.
- Demonstrate ownership of, and communicate strategic direction and objectives to staff.
- Co-ordinate the gathering of market intelligence forthe business.
- Ensure synergy and collaboration among the various units to facilitate smooth and effective running of the company.
- Develop and directfinancial plans to the strategic business plan, company growth, and market opportunities and direction
- Establish and maintain stable cash flow management policies and procedures, and ensure cash resources are available for daily operations and business.
- Set-up and/or oversee all financial and operational controls and metrics within the organization.
- Analyze current and future business operations and plans to determine financial effectiveness.
- Secure funds for Company’s activities ensuring cost effective funds at minimal interest rate.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Accounting, Economics or any other finance/ business related discipline
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CFA, CPA, dMA, etc or relevant post graduate degree (MBA, MSc).
- Proven analytical and qualitative accountinglfinance competencies.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience, at least four (4) years of which must have been at management level preferably in the Shipping Industry.
In line with the existing rates in the industry
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with copies of your CV and relevant credentials quoting the position applied and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org