Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Admission into the School of Psychiatric Nursing for April, 2013 November, 2014 Session Nigeria
- Registered Nurse (RN).
- Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE OR NECO to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings. Also, individuals with Bachelor of Nursing Sciences (BNSC) can also apply for specialty in this field.
- Photocopies of relevant credentials as well as evidence of current License to practice from Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- At least one year Post Qualification/Registration cognate experience (minimum).
- Recommendation from two (2) referees; one must be from the last School of Nursing attended.
- Enclose two (2) recent passport size photographs.
Application Closing Date
Submission of applications starts on Monday 7th January, 2013 and closes on 7th February, 2013.
Method of Application
1. All applications should be addressed to:
The Ag. Principal,
School of Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing,
Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates for the entrance examination will be pasted on the school notice board from 14th of February, 2013.
3. Written and oral examination will take place on Saturday 2nd March, 2013 at 9.00am in the school auditorium, for short-listed candidates only.