Aero Contractors Airline Pilot / Captain FW (Propeller) jobs Nigeria 2013
Aero Contractors Airline – We provide both rotary and fixed wing services to all the major oil and gas companies and supporting industries working in Nigerian and in the West African region.
Aero Contractors Airline is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Pilot – Captain FW (Propeller)
Department: Flight Operations
- Responsible for executing scheduled shuttle flights in the most cost effective and safe manner in accordance with the company’s standard and aviation regulations.
- Ensure that crew on flight perform their duties as required by aero and in accordance with standards and procedures established by ncaa.
- Accountable for the safety and security of aircraft during the period of command.
- Responsible for the expeditious and cost effective flight operations and welfare of the passenger and crew.
- Directly responsible for the smooth conduct of flight operations in accordance with the air navigation order, ncars and aero operations manual.
- Monitor flight crew performance and give constructive advice
- Co-ordinate inter-related flight activities.
- Encourage cabin crew and ground staff optimum performance and feed back observations.
- Ensure on time arrival and departure of the aircraft.
- Ensure that all pre- flight checks and procedures prescribed in the operations manual are completed promptly for scheduled departure.
- Ensure that passengers receive safety information on board
- Ensure that cabin crew are properly briefed to handle emergency situations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of air law
- Ability to exude confidence when speaking to crew and passengers.
- Ability to make good judgments when making decisions while taking into account the cost and commercial implications.
- Alert the company to any commercial opportunity encountered and more effective ways of operating.
- Valid atpl license
- 3000 hours total time
- A valid and appropriate type or class rating on: DHC-8; Q400.
- 500 as pic; on multi-engine aircraft.
- A minimum of 1500 hours must have been on multi engine aircraft.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an application with detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Application should reach us on or before 18th December, 2012.