Programme Management, Health Economics/Health Financing jobs at Health Systems Consult Ltd (HSCL) Nigeria 2013
Vacancies: Programme Management, Health Economics/Health Financing
Health Systems Consult Ltd (HSCL) is a fast growing public health and health system strengthening consulting firm, providing high quality, cost-effective services to public and private organization, towards improving health outcomes HSCL’s areas of work include health management information systems (HMIS) monitoring and evaluation, health economics/financing, capacity building, designing and implementing public health programmes.
Due to an increasing portfolio of short and long term assignments with local and international clients HSCL seeks suitable candidates for the following opportunities:
Position: Programme Management
Successful candidates will lead programme design, strategic planning, budgeting, grant and contract management for HSCL and clients.
- MPH, MBA in Health or similar qualifications with at least 2 years experience performing similar roles in a development organization
- Expertise in strategic planning, budgeting, grant management, sub-granting and business development in public health or development organizations
- Proficiency in use of planning and management tools
Position: Health Economics/Health Financing
- Successful candidates will provide technical expertise for costing of health packages and interventions, cost effectiveness analysis, programme budgeting and economic analysis, for HSCL and clients
- M.Sc in Health Economics, Health Financing or similar qualifications with at least 2 years experience performing similar roles in a development organization
- Expertise in costing, modelling, economic evaluation, policy analysis and decision analysis
- Proficiency in use of costing, modelling, economic evaluation and decision analysis tools
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and a cover letter to:email@example.com on or before 13th January, 2013.
The position applied for should be indicated in the cover letter and the email subject. Covering letter should indicate whether candidate is available for short term contracts only, long term contracts only or both.
Inclusion of salary requirement and daily consultancy rates in your application is optional. Check www.hscgroup.org for more information about HSCL.