Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) jobs at Health Systems Consult Ltd (HSCL) Nigeria 2013
Vacancies: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM)
Health Systems Consult Ltd (HSCL) is a fast growing public health and health system strengthening consulting firm, providing high quality, cost-effective services to public and private organization, towards improving health outcomes HSCL’s areas of work include health management information systems (HMIS) monitoring and evaluation, health economics/financing, capacity building, designing and implementing public health programmes.
Due to an increasing portfolio of short and long term assignments with local and international clients HSCL seeks suitable candidates for the following opportunities:
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
Successful candidates will lead the development of M&E plans, tools and systems for HSCL and clients; lead M&E and h information systems assessments; develop and implement M&E capacity building plans for clients
- M.Sc in Epidemiology, Statistics, Computer Science, Public Health or similar qualifications with at least 2 years work experience. A Masters in public health will be an advantage
- At least 2 years experience performing similar roles in a public health organisation, development organisation consulting firm
- Ability to travel widely around Nigeria
- Experience in data analysis and use of statistical packages
- Knowledge of HMIS packages, GIS and database development will be an advantage
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office applications
Position: Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM)
Successful candidates will lead PSM systems assessments, develop and implement capacity building plans for PSM and logistics management information systems (LMIS)
- Degree in Pharmacy, Logistics Management or Laboratory Sciences, with graduate qualifications in PSM, Health Commodity Logistics Management or similar qualifications
- At least 2 years experience performing similar roles in a development organisation or private sector
- Expertise in forecasting and quantification, supply planning, warehousing and LMIS
- Proficiency in use of PSM software packages and systems automation
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and a cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th January, 2013.
The position applied for should be indicated in the cover letter and the email subject. Covering letter should indicate whether candidate is available for short term contracts only, long term contracts only or both.
Inclusion of salary requirement and daily consultancy rates in your application is optional. Check www.hscgroup.org for more information about HSCL.