National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) HR Manager jobs vacancy 2013
NIMC is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: HR Manager, Recruitment Services
Job Code: NIMC035
Department: Human Capital Management
Reporting To: Head of Human Resources Administration
- Reporting to the Head of Human Resources Administration,
- The successful candidate will have oversight of the work activities of staff to ensure that operational results are met.
- The major focus of this will be to develop and implement the recruitment and selection processes of NIMC, as well as attract key talents for potentially available for selection as required.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Business or Public Administration, or other related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant post-qualification experience.
- Good knowledge of all full life cycle recruiting components
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click here to apply online and supply the following information:
- Correct Bio-data information, Education and Training Information, Ward/Community of Origin, Local Government of Origin, date of completion of NYSC and the Discharge Certificate Number or relevant Exemption Certificate Number at the point of application.
- Functional email address and valid GSM number through which applicant can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- An electronic (scanned/ digitally captured) copy of their most recent passport photograph in order to complete the online application. Passport photograph must be of size 12Opx by 140px. Please download free Image Processing software from www.picturesize.org/download.html to resize your passport photographs to be uploaded while completing your application on-line.
- During the course of your application, you will be issued an Application Reference Number (ARN). Please take note of the number as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- It is important to print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- Should you experience any difficulty completing this application, please contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-843-8823, 01-843-8824, 07098038255 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Live Complaint Form can also be completed on the website: www.nimcjobs.com/livecomment.aspx.
- Applicants are to use the indicated Job Reference Codes for the position they wish to apply for.
- Applicants are advised to apply for the role they can best compete for, as applying for multiple roles will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and GSM and shall be expected to attend an Aptitude Test.
- Applicants should also note the following: Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for applicants of all positions. Educational qualification will be investigated and screened.
- Submission of hard copy applications and CVs will not be entertained