Head – HC Planning Employee Dev. & Perf Mgt jobsb at National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Nigeria 2013
NIMC is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Head – HC Planning Employee Dev. & Perf Mgt
Job Code: NIMC036
Department: Human Capital Management
Reporting To: Head of Human Capital Management
- Reporting to the Head of Human Capital Management, the successful candidate will develop and manage the process for Human Capital Planning in the Commission, as well as oversee the production of Human Capital plans as a companion to the Commission’s strategic plans.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Business or Public Administration or other related fields
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant post-qualification experience or 13 years’ cognate experience in the Civil Service.
- Good knowledge of Human Resource Administration especially in the public sector, and must be able to demonstrate knowledge of Training and Development, Performance Management Systems, and Human Capital Planning Processes.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click here to apply online and supply the following information:
- Correct Bio-data information, Education and Training Information, Ward/Community of Origin, Local Government of Origin, date of completion of NYSC and the Discharge Certificate Number or relevant Exemption Certificate Number at the point of application.
- Functional email address and valid GSM number through which applicant can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- An electronic (scanned/ digitally captured) copy of their most recent passport photograph in order to complete the online application. Passport photograph must be of size 12Opx by 140px. Please download free Image Processing software from www.picturesize.org/download.html to resize your passport photographs to be uploaded while completing your application on-line.
- During the course of your application, you will be issued an Application Reference Number (ARN). Please take note of the number as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- It is important to print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- Should you experience any difficulty completing this application, please contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-843-8823, 01-843-8824, 07098038255 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Live Complaint Form can also be completed on the website: www.nimcjobs.com/livecomment.aspx.
- Applicants are to use the indicated Job Reference Codes for the position they wish to apply for.
- Applicants are advised to apply for the role they can best compete for, as applying for multiple roles will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and GSM and shall be expected to attend an Aptitude Test.
- Applicants should also note the following: Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for applicants of all positions. Educational qualification will be investigated and screened.
- Submission of hard copy applications and CVs will not be entertained