Driver (Akure) jobs vacancy at Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI) Nigeria 2013
Our organizations is a fully indigenous NGO, implementing public health intervention programs for the control of HIV/AIDS, Malaria, and Tuberculosis (including MDR TB). Our offices are in Lagos and Akure and we require competent and result oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
The job holder will perform work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe transportation of staff to and from various destinations and to assist staff on entry and exit from vehicles as necessary.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of vehicle washes and cleans interior.
- Takes vehicle to workshop for maintenance and repair.
- Performs related duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate. At least two year driving experience. Must not be less than 30years of age.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
- Proficiency in English language.
- Good driving skills
- Knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others.
- Ability to operate a vehicle.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to lift weights of 20-40kg
Application Closing date
December 25, 2012. EHAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Method of application:
EHAI has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may go to EHAI Career Center at www.ehaing.org for more details and submit their CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only completed applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EHAI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.