Administrative Assistant (Lagos and Akure) jobs at Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI) Nigeria 2013
Our organizations is a fully indigenous NGO, implementing public health intervention programs for the control of HIV/AIDS, Malaria, and Tuberculosis (including MDR TB). Our offices are in Lagos and Akure and we require competent and result oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Lagos and Akure
The job holder will see to the day to day running of the office and support the Head of Administration with the coordination of office management and administrative duties.
- Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings and project team activities.
- Purchase, maintain storage and inventory records for all stationeries and office consumables.
- Provide administrative and logistic support for all trainings and meetings.
- Provide administrative and logistic support to travelling staff members as may be requested, including making hotel reservations and flight bookings.
- Devise and maintain effective office systems, including creating and maintaining an effective filing system
- Maintain and control confidential employee, departmental and regional files.
- Schedule facility and office equipment maintenance.
- Manage the official vehicle and supervise the driver(s)
Qualifications and Experience
A minimum of two years cognate experience, with a first degree or HND in the Social Sciences or Humanities; membership of such professional bodies as Chartered Institute of Administration, Nigerian Institute of Management, etc. would be added advantage.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to compose correspondence and reports in a literate manner.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant, courteous and helpful demeanor in all personal contacts.
- Ability to apply initiative, discretion, judgment and organizational skills to a variety of projects.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to improve office systems and ways of working
Application Closing date
December 25, 2012. EHAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Method of application:
EHAI has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may go to EHAI Career Center at www.ehaing.org for more details and submit their CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only completed applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EHAI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.