A Manufacturing Company Special Assistant to the Chairman jobs vacancy Nigeria 2013
Job Title: Special Assistant to the Chairman
The ideal candidate should posses:
Qualification: BSc Accountancy + ACA, MBA or a degree in Law.
Chartered Secretary with specialization in general and financial streams, including an MBA and a Degree in Law.
Experience: 3-5yrs work experience in a manufacturing company.
Age: Not more than 30yrs.
- Must have analytical mind and have a strong flair for details.
- Must be courteous and have good inter-personal relations.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Must be computer Literate.
- Must be able to interpret and use financial statements
- Must be sound in internal control procedures.
The remuneration attached to the position is highly attractive and competitive with what obtains in the industry.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2012
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward their Application + CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.