Medecins Sans Frontieres France (MSFF) Country Pharmacist and Physiotherapist jobs vacancy Nigeria 2013
MSF-France has been in Nigeria since 1996 and is running Trauma center in Teme Hospital, Port Harcourt since 2005 and WF Surgical Project in Jahun Jigawa State since 2008.
For this reason; MSF is presently looking to fill the following vacant position.
1.) Country Pharmacists (Abuja)
- Oversees the quality and the proper organization of the entire medical supply process in the mission (International Orders, Local Purchase, License, etc.)
- Ensures a proper management of the medical stock in the various projects (consumption follow up, analysis, stock management software)
- He/she is the medical coordinator’s right hand concerning the pharmacy.
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Minimum of 2 years experience in pharmacy management, with big volumes. Experience in hospital pharmacy is an asset.
2.) Physiotherapist (Jigawa)
Assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal conditions where the goal is to maximize the patients’ rehabilitation potential, with an aim of restoring normal to near normal function (obtaining the best of possible outcomes relatives to the patient condition.
- Qualified Physiotherapist
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2012
Method of Application
For Pharmacist: Submit your CV, copies of diplomas, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF-F Office in Abuja (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk).
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: email@example.com
For Physiotherapist: Submit your CV, copies of diplomas, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Administration Office in Jahun or Jahun General Hospital, Jigawa state or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only successful applicants will be called for interview