Card Administration/Card Life Circle Manager jobs at National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Nigeria 2013
NIMC is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Card Administration/Card Life Circle Manager
Job Code: NIMC043
Department: INFO. TECH. & IDENTITY MANAGEMENT
Reporting to the Head, Card Management Services, the successful candidate will be primary responsibility for managing the life cycle of the smart cards and joint oversight of the card management system. He/she will also act as a subject matter expert to internal and external customers.
- A bachelors degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant post-qualification experience or 10 years’ cognate experience in the Civil Service.
- Demonstrable experience working with information security products, services, and concepts.
- Experience in identity database management, particularly card payment options and application management, will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should
Click Here To Apply Online and supply the following information:
- Correct Bio-data information, Education and Training Information, Ward/Community of Origin, Local Government of Origin, date of completion of NYSC and the Discharge Certificate Number or relevant Exemption Certificate Number at the point of application.
- Functional email address and valid GSM number through which applicant can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- An electronic (scanned/ digitally captured) copy of their most recent passport photograph in order to complete the online application. Passport photograph must be of size 12Opx by 140px. Please download free Image Processing software from www.picturesize.org/download.html to resize your passport photographs to be uploaded while completing your application on-line.
- During the course of your application, you will be issued an Application Reference Number (ARN). Please take note of the number as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- It is important to print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- Should you experience any difficulty completing this application, please contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-843-8823, 01-843-8824, 07098038255 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Live Complaint Form can also be completed on the website: www.nimcjobs.com/livecomment.aspx.
- Applicants are to use the indicated Job Reference Codes for the position they wish to apply for.
- Applicants are advised to apply for the role they can best compete for, as applying for multiple roles will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and GSM and shall be expected to attend an Aptitude Test.
- Applicants should also note the following: Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for applicants of all positions. Educational qualification will be investigated and screened.
- Submission of hard copy applications and CVs will not be entertained