SWG Lead Nigeria jobs at IBM Nigeria 2013
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: SWG Lead Nigeria
Job ID: SWG-0541551
- Employees in this role are responsible for the ongoing identification, development, and assessment of cross-IGS services business opportunities with key accounts, selected based on proactive market screening, targeting, and business analysis.
- They develop extensive executive and senior management relationships in client organizations.
- They identify and develop the most attractive opportunities (especially sole-source deals) for potential engagement.
- They work collaboratively with other teams across IBM and with other partners and outside consultants as appropriate
- They are responsible for the ongoing qualification of these opportunities and recommend whether to engage, disqualify, or refer opportunities to other IBM groups.
- They own the opportunity until formal sales engagement and facilitate the transition to an engagement team, and remain involved during the engagement phase, as appropriate.
- They typically report to a Business Development Manager. Primary Measurement: Contract Signings performance; Business development metric such as, pipeline of well-qualified business.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 5 years experience in Knowledge of IBM software products
- At least 5 years experience in West African Business region
- At least 5 years experience in Selling software products and solutions
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor’s Degree
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online