Roll Out Manager jobs at Hamilton lloyd and Associates Nigeria 2013
Job Title: Roll Out Manager
Site build, knowledge of site implementation and construction, presentable, able to attend meetings, and high reporting and analysis skills, budget control
- Responsible for all project activities during the project phases.
- Responsible for planning, setting up, and executing the project activities, ensuring that the project goals are met and that the customer’s business requirements are fulfilled.
- Full project supervising, site implementation and acceptance, engineering and installation (antennae, MW, RF devices, energy and air-conditioning systems) & Site infrastructure deployment.
- Responsible for Rollout Planning & Execution, directing & controlling project teams and other supporting Departments and ensuring project delivery as per schedule. Infrastructure management work (including complete Civil & Electrical works, tower erection, antenna, cable trays and feeders.
- Management of all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & co-ordination with Site Management
- Stay abreast of emerging telecom technologies and new project rollouts
Key Performance Indicators
- Candidate must possess experience in project planning & scheduling of roll-outs , co-ordination/management & execution.
- Proven leadership and human management skills.
- An effective planner with strong people management, communication, relationship management and co-ordination skills.
- Cost Planning and Budgeting and Procurement and Sourcing Activities
- Contractor and Supplier Management, Dealing with contract finalization and partner’s vendor selection.
- Time-efficient, systematic working methodology and General project support.
- Rapid adaptability to new problem-solving and new locations.
- IT Word, Excel, Power point, Adobe, Auto Cad, 3D- Home, Windows
- Minimum of 5 years in site building.
In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
B.Sc in Engineering
Project Management Certification (Preferred)
Candidates should have a minimum of 7 years experience in relevant field.
Application Closing Date:
18th December, 2012
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates that fit the job description will be contacted. Please ensure you read Job description carefully.