Jobs Vacancy for Sales Engineers Abuja Nigeria 2012
Job Title: Sales Engineers (Equipment)
To identify and develop new business opportunities, generate inquiries and to aggressively sell the company’s products (after sales parts, Service Contracts, Annual maintenance Contracts) to the target customers in defined region.
- Aggressive selling of spare Parts to Existing customers.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities (New Customer Development) in the region in order to create strong awareness of the company products.
- Meet aggressive sales targets.
- Monitor market trends and competitive activity and develop appropriate tactics to contain competition.
- Maintain client relationship by providing an effective after sales services. Timely response.
- Achieve the designated individual sales target.
- Quoting for products.
- Meeting customers and closing sales.
- Maintaining sales details/ registers / quotes.
- Closing of invoicing.
- Coordination with dispatch, collect Tax deduction Receipts (WHT)
- Payment collection
- Close payment outstanding with customer
- Maintaining clear payment register of customers
- Submission of customer ledger/statement
- Positive mental attitude
- Self motivated
- Ability to go to the extra mile
- Ability to identify business opportunities and viable prospects
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player
- High level of confidence
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- H.N.D/ B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- About 2-3 years relevant experience
- Good use of computer office application such as word, excel, power point and PDF.
- Members of NISP will have an added advantage
- Driving skill and Drivers License is a MUST.
It will consist of a fixed salary plus variable incentive based compensation.
Salary: 80 to 90 Thousand Naira as a Fixed Salary Plus Variable Portion.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should send their CVs via email (indicating their region of interest) to: firstname.lastname@example.org